Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Posting 1!







Yesterday I went Christmas shopping. There wasn't a large list of people to shop for. I was in Wal-Mart near the cameras on display. Totally on impulse I decided to buy a camera. My logic was that I'm an artist, and I could use a piece of crap to start a decent collection of reference photos for paintings and other works. I flipped a coin, it said, "do it" and I did. The model is a Kodak EasyShareZ1275. It takes pictures up to 12 mega pixels. It has some nifty features, one of them where it will take 3 pictures and stitch them into one long photo. I decided I would start a photo blog and post some of my pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mikey,
Thanks for inviting me to look at your website. I, indeed, share your perspectives on the "green" bags. There is so much work to be done regarding awareness levels. All of the environmental problems the world is experiencing today are directly attributable to the US's propensity for overdoing everything that's bad for the planet: It's not enough to have a car that's got decent gas mileage--people need larger and larger trucks; it's not enough to get a nice deal on a piece of used, real wood furniture--people have to go to the overpriced furniture store and by pressboard,which, I think is stuck together with horrendous chemicals that cause illnesses, etc, etc.

There should be a movement that brings attention to the excessive packaging that manufacturers use. I know you can write a whole blog on that!!!

Take care, Mikey, and I will see you next time.

Karen
The Neurotic Self-Bagger