Thursday, December 20, 2007

Visits.











Today I got to spend time with a friend of mine who I rarely get to see. Tom goes to a different school and just got back from a semester in Germany. We went to Wal-Mart for a few moments then for a bite to eat. In the time we have we attempt to catch up on the things happening in each other's lives. We'll compare situations we face as we go through college, relationships, and issues in our family. We share personal things. We are there for one another.

During this winter break, pre-Christmas, time I am painting pictures for gifts. In my time of creation I make messes everywhere. My room is beyond being a joke; it's always a mess. It's funny because when I leave for school again, it becomes spotless. The mess follows me. I don't think I can create things without it. I think it's deeper than how most people perceive it to be.

No comments: